With new companies and organizations evolving and growing bigger, the need for higher degree of Compliance Management is foreseen. The dynamic compliance landscape has further widened the horizons of the audit and assurance services and the new Companies Act, 2013 is a testimony to the same. Auditing and assurance services constitute an integral part of the services offered at Sutaria Associates. The auditing and assurance vertical is further sub-divided in to audits and certifications.
In the Certifications arena, we supply a wide scale of services , encompassing foreign remittances, Net Worth certifications, Valuation certification, Special Additional Duty refund certifications etc. In addition to this, there is an entire separate set of certification assignments undertaken for the Non-profit organizations as well.
As Auditors, we cater to a wide range of end users including public and private limited companies, partnership firms and proprietary concerns. The ethic of confidentiality, a more planned approach, experienced heads at work, low TurnAround Time (TAT) and lucidity are the pillars on which we thrive as a firm, especially int the field of Audit.
Broadly, auditing involves the following:-
- In-depth study of existing systems, procedures and controls for proper understanding.
- Suggestions for improvement and strengthening. Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and statutes.
- Comprehensive review to ensure that the accounts are prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Policies and applicable Accounting Standards/IFRS.
- Checking the genuineness of the expenses booked in accounts.
- Reporting inefficiencies at any operational level.
- Detection and prevention of leakages of income and suggesting corrective measures to prevent a recurrence.
- Certification of the books of accounts to being in agreement with the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account.
- Issue of Audit Reports under various laws.
Types of Audits we conduct:-
- Statutory Audit of Companies
- Tax Audit under Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Concurrent Audits.
- Branch Audits of Banks.
- Audit of Trusts & Co-operative Societies.